"Some Democrats are furious that their party doesn't have its own ideas. Others say they do have ideas; they're just keeping them secret for now. That sounds a lot like the high school geek who insists that his girlfriend is really hot but lives in an undisclosed location in Canada." —Jonah Goldberg (editor for the National Review Online)
Napoleon Dynamite: My old girlfriend from Oklahoma was gonna fly out for the dance but she couldn't cause she's doing some modeling right now.
Pedro: Is she hot?
Napoleon Dynamite: See for yourself.
[hands him Deb's glamor shot sample]
Pedro: Wow.
Napoleon Dynamite: Yeah, I took her to the mall to get some glamor shots for her birthday one year.
Pedro: I like her bangs.
Napoleon Dynamite: Me too.
Speaking of Goldberg, I just stumbled across Jonah Goldberg's recent editorial about Kayne West. I think he summarizes well my general sentiments when it comes to rap music and the rap culture, although I confess I sneak a listen every now and then...the beat is just so dang catchy.
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That article about West was amazing. Especially the last line. I'm almost overcome with joy that it has all be stated so well.--Doug
Post a Comment