Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Murr - Let's Get it Started in Here

I don't know what kind of time you guys have on your hands, but here is a good article on law/gospel: http://home.christianity.com/local/48408.html Let's get the discussion started in here.

I have a proposition for all those interested in easy money. I can get you a job up here (just for the day) that will pay 200 bucks as an exit pollster at a school in d.c. on election day. Reply in the "comments" box if that sounds like a match for your job skills and salary requirements.
murrmurr

Hmm...sounds like a good match for my skills but not my spatial location.
~macey


i too am intrigued (sp?) by the possibility of extra-curricular cash flow, but like my chapfallen counterpart, I am unable to overcome the limitations of my locale. Geography was not a lady tonight...geography was a bastard. Speaking of geography, where are my pizza slices?
GNP > Sleuth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah so, sorry i changed the actual original message but the page wasn't giving me the comment option at first. but now all is well with the world.
~macey