From a recent phone conversation:
Murray: I can’t wait until I’ve got a house. Right, now, I spend a lot of my time driving around looking for where I’m going to eat.
Sleuth: Man, you’ve been eating out a lot lately, huh? That’s expensive isn’t it?
Murray: Yeah, but I see it as an investment in my body.
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yes, I recall a "Monday with Murray." He shared a dream he had one night during the freshman year:
I caught him sinning (in his dream, of course) and said: "I'm very disappointed in you. You've tainted yourself."
After this dream, he told me that he had never been so disappointed in himself as when I said that to him. So Murray, I hope you're not tainting your body through the mass consumption that is "eating out."
yeah, I recall that too. something about Carmen Electra and the bathtub...
Cameron Diaz, actually. I probably appeared in the dream since Murray and I would regularly talk about purity and holiness in relationships.
Post a Comment