1. Usama Bin Laden
2. LARRIONDA Jorge
Nationality: Uruguay
Role: Referee
Date of birth: 9 March 1968
Height: 176 (cm)
Weight: 74 (kg)
Referee since: 1 January 1998
First international : Chile v Bolivia (20 June 1999)
Place of residence: MONTEVIDEO
Country of residence: Uruguay
Mother language: Spanish
Other languages: English
Occupation: Clerk
General interests: Breeding animals (birds, dogs, parrots, etc)
Best memory: FIFA Confederations Cup France 2003 semi-final: France v Turkey; 2004 Olympic Football Tournament Bronze Medal Match: Italy v Iraq
Worst Officiated Game: USA v. Italy, 2006 World Cup

5 comments:
Jason, I agree with your comment, I think his hobby is throwing people out of games for no reaon.
later,
mary bell
yeah, really, who is this guy, anyway? certainly not a ref.
He gave me a red card for sneezing and I wasn't even watching the game! (sorry, I took my bride on a weekend getaway, no sports)
He gave me a red card for sneezing and I wasn't even watching the game! (sorry, I took my bride on a weekend getaway, no sports)
you could probably add the ref from the ghana game. but i think the u.s. was bad beyond the point of making that their only excuse.
Post a Comment