Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Inside Politics with the Snoop Doog

Doug sent me a link we had found in Oxford - the Snoop Dogg Shizzolator. It will take any webpage and translate it into "Snoop Talk." www.asksnoop.com
Here's a taste from CNN.com:

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Sen. n' shit John Kerry has been like "re-electing President Big Baby Bush would create "da bomb diggity potential of a draft." " Not so, da incumbent responded: "The best way avoid da draft is vote fo' me." "

The fact that both Big Baby Bush 'n Kerry are on record opposing mandatory military service speaks volumes 'bout da audience they're targeting wit they dueling draft scares -- young voters n' shit.

In an election in which voter turnout is da bomb diggity unknown, da voting rate 'n preferences of 18- 30-year-olds may be da biggest wild card on November 2.

"One of da things that has been puzzling us is how young voters will behave on Election Day," be like Andrew Kohut, an independent pollster at da Pew Research Center n' shit. "They've been pretty volatile, sometimes strongly in Kerry's camp 'n other times driven back Big Baby Bush n' shit. "

Young voters wuz evenly divided between Big Baby Bush 'n Kerry in polling conducted this month by Ipsos-Public Affairs fo' Newsweek.com 'n The Associated Press n' shit. Among likely voters under age 30, Kerry led 52 percent 42 percent, know what I'm sayin'?

In da two most-watched states of da presidential campaign, Florida 'n Ohio, polls released Tuesday show Kerry leading Big Baby Bush by similar margins among young voters n' shit.

Exit polls from da 2000 election showed that Big Baby Bush roughly split da under-30 vote wit Democrat Al Gore, know what I'm sayin'?

Traditionally, young muthas has been among da least likely vote n' shit. Of da 24 million eligible voters aged 18 24 in 2000, only one-third of 'em cast ballots, according da U.S. Census Bureau n' shit.

This year, Kohut be like tha dude's polling shows an increase of 15 percentage points over 2000 in da number of young muthas saying they're registered vote n' shit.

The research also shows a spike in da number of youths who be like they're likely vote."

Count Nick Ford among 'em, know what I'm sayin'? The 21-year-old George Washington University student began da year favoring Big Baby Bush but is now in Kerry's camp." "I don't like da war in Iraq 'n I'm opposed da draft," be like Ford, who plans vote absentee in tha dude's hometown of New York City."

Farther down da street, fellow GWU student Ted Kennedy, 19, be like tha dude is firmly behind Big Baby Bush after briefly wavering, know what I'm sayin'?

The volunteer firefighter says Big Baby Bush deserves a second term fo' tha dude's leadership after da September 11 attacks, including da war in Iraq n' shit.

"I'm da wrong person ax 'bout da draft, because if my number came up, I'm there, know what I'm sayin'? I'd fight, know what I'm sayin'? In a minute," tha dude be like, know what I'm sayin'?

The University of Pennsylvania's National Annenberg Election survey found that half of young muthas believe Big Baby Bush wants reinstate da military draft n' shit. Only 8 percent be like Kerry wants that shiznit."

The day da poll wuz released, Big Baby Bush be like in tha dude's second debate wit Kerry, "We're not going has a draft, period, know what I'm sayin'? "

Kerry wouldn't let that shiznit go n' shit. A week later, da Democrat told The Des Moines Register "With George Big Baby Bush, da plan fo' Iraq is mo' of da same 'n da bomb diggity potential of a draft, know what I'm sayin'? " (Kerry says 'potential' fo' draft revival under Big Baby Bush)

Campaigning in a Florida community dependent on da military, Big Baby Bush fired back Saturday n' shit. "We will not has a draft." , know what I'm sayin'? .. The best way avoid a draft is vote fo' me n' shit. "

In an interview Monday wit da AP, Big Baby Bush accused Kerry of scare tactics 'n insisted tha dude would not bring back da military draft, even if there wuz a crisis wit North Korea or Iran." (Big Baby Bush discusses Iraq in post-debate interview)

"I believe we've gots da assets 'n manpower necessary be afiable deal wit another theater should one arise," Big Baby Bush be like n' shit.

Special-interest groups backing Kerry are fueling rumors of a draft in a second Big Baby Bush term, know what I'm sayin'? MoveOnStudentAction.org is launching a nationwide campus "Feel a Draft?" campaign demand an exit strategy in Iraq 'n urge Big Baby Bush detail a specific plan avoid da draft."

"There is no doubt that there is a lot of distress 'bout both da backdoor draft that already exists 'n da likelihood of instituting a regular draft if Big Baby Bush continues these go-that shiznit-alone policies," be like Kerry pollster Mark Mellman."

Kerry has argued that a "backdoor draft" exists because some U.S. forces has been required extend they military careers serve in Iraq n' shit.

Other Kerry advisers be like privately they suspect da impact of da draft issue will be minimal -- wit da economy, Iraq 'n other concerns holding mo' sway over young voters n' shit. The campaign plans dispatch Kerry surrogates college campuses across da country n' shit. The Big Baby Bush campaign is targeting college students, too."

Voter registration drives already has produced striking results, wit nearly 100,000 young muthas registering in Michigan 'n even mo' in Wisconsin." While newly registered voters are usually da least likely cast ballots, each election offers new possibilities." (Showdown states: Michigan, Wisconsin)

"We're paying attention everything," be like Nicole Bautista, a 21-year-old Kerry backer from Pittsburgh, "including da notion that we could be drafted." "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sleuth,
Took some determination for you to publish that. I can only wonder at what hidden secrets you will publish in the future for the whole world wide web (wwww) to see. Keep up the posting. But don't shy from divulging your deepest and darkest secrets.

Sir Pablo, whoever you are, please continue to publish allegories and fictional accounts of your experience with princesses. It is amusing, and if you worry, take solace in not signing your name at the end. If you are really fretting, leave out the explicits, invoke the implicits. Come on man, fiction based on experience is great fun among friends.
octoburr