Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blast from the Past

Most of you Covenant folks will remember this from back in the day...I just came across it recently.

4 comments:

John Ottinger III (Grasping for the Wind) said...

I left before this happened and never heard about it. Huh. I gues it was only a matter of time.

Anonymous said...

Those of you who went to Covenant will also remember that no elevator on campus reaches 10 floors, The Bagpipe would never have been published on Sunday, and that I do no have any such scars on my chest - although if I did I would definitely use them to my advantage (as this fake news story suggests).

Turns out this actually DID happen to a law school buddy of mine - only at Vanderbilt. He's in the Guinness Book of World Records for it too - person who survived the longest fall in an elevator shaft.

Married Man's Minivan said...

You may not have such scars on your chest, but you do have a nice hole in it. Has it filled in yet?

Anonymous said...

im confused........