Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday's with Murray (and guest Diamond Dave Page)



Dave Page is in the house. And with him, his (and our) best friend, Jack. Jack has grown since he used to live with us in Flinstone, in this picture i have included other important items in my life, as comparative size referents. Dave has not changed much - still as loveable as always.

Speaking of loveable, how can you not love the autistic teenager from New York who's made headline news with his 20 points in the last four minutes of his high school basketball game?. I saw the report on CBS yesterday, and I've rewatched the CBS video report about 4 times now - every time I tear up, just like at the end of Rudy. Plus, the coach's name is Jim Johnson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had hoped your keen eye would notice a few things in this pic. First, the picture does not quite capture the size of the bottle - this is the largest Jack I've seen sold. Also, this was the second Jack and 4th Coke...

You like my new gadget? Since Brien's a Blackberry addict, Cheney and I have dubbed my new phone the Huckleberry.