Friday, February 10, 2006

A note to Tricia

Since relating the story of meeting Tricia's ex the other day, I have received an overwhelming amount of emails regarding this situation. James has also received several emails, and in hindsight I realize that linking to his flickr account may have been a poor decision on my part. Apparently things between Tricia and James were more heated than I realized, which led to a more "nasty" breakup than I first understood. It is still a rather volatile situation. Had I known this, I probably would not have brought all of this up on my blog. Unfortunately I can't change that.

I would, however, like to address Tricia's backlash.

Tricia, I have confirmation from both Ashleigh and James that they do not know each other and have never "cheated" together. The fact that my sister was never in Young Life limits further any potential connections they could possibly have had. While making up stories about my sister may somehow alleviate any pain and embarassment that you obviusly are harboring over your relationship with James, shifting the blame to someone else through fanciful fabrications in no way makes me, or the readers of this blog, sympathetic to your plight.

I am sorry that things ended sourly with you and James. But, you've never lived until you've loved, and you'll never love rightly until you've learned from loving wrong. At least you loved James. I can only hope that you have learned from that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason Luther, if we are contesting the validity of this story (my addition included) there's AT LEAST one more point that should be raised:

1. I DONT KNOW THIS KID. Let me give you James' own words through a facebook message to prove this point:

02.05.06 5:49pm James: this goes w/ the poke
02.06.06 1:06am Tricia: ok buddy... whats going on? do i know you?
02.07.06 6:39pm James: nope. just saw your pic and thought, "she's fabulous!"

I think it is undeniable that you and mr. poole are OUT OF CONTROL.