In no particular order (and it may be more than 10 when we finish):
Tales From Meyer's Pride: The Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
Tales from Meyer's Pride: Wrong House, Wrong Driveway
Topographic Variety
I'd like to buy a vowel (or a moment of silence) - this is especially good because of the two "anonymous" comments
MPC Employee of the Week: Jesus
Winston: The Heaviest Sleeper I have Ever Seen
MPC Roofing Tricks of the Trade (i.e. me playing with big toys)
If you could ask the Chief Justice one question, what would it be?
Law School Life Imitates the Office (BBC)
Yankees: Worse than Fire Ants
Boston, Here We Come (With the Follow Up)

7 comments:
Due to the very personal connection I have with the GFCI post, that one remains my favorite with the post on "Heysoos" coming in a close second.
Dear writer,
If not for you none of us would be here today. Your dedication to your wounderfully crafted stories is immeasurable. We love you, and congratulations on an amazing collection of your work.
Love,
Your Biggest Fan
Does anyone else suspect that "Your Biggest Fan" and the writer are one in the same? ;)
- Brad
I feared someone would assume I had resorted to personal back-patting. I assure you, I am not my Biggest Fan. In reality, I am my biggest critic.
Anonymous (aka Biggest Fan), I thank you for your kind words, and would love nothing better than to show my gratitude. In my imagination, you are a beautiful and intelligent woman with whom I could share a romantic evening of fun and frivolity as an expression of my deepest appreciation. More likely you are like most of our readers and the author - 20 something male nerds who are more inclined to socialize in cyberspace than to actually woo any female in person.
Alas, Anonymous admirers are all to familiar.
Your story about my daughter is still posted! I am contacting the autorities. Don't think you are getting away with this!
Lisa Maxwell
Hmm, perhaps I spoke too soon about Anonymous admirers. Personally, I like the first Anonymous better than the second.
Either one of you folks are very clever and are pretending to be someone you're not (my guess), or this Blog is about to get really interesting...
Just kidding.
Post a Comment